Doctors may be on the brink of finding a cure for this disease.
Accessed 22 November Comments on the brink What made you want to look up the brink? Please tell us where you read or heard it including the quote, if possible.
Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Is there one standard way?stuntmomfilm.com/uploads/ohio/8836-jasper-alberta.php
Hong Kong on the brink of 'a total breakdown' | The Japan Times
Literally How to use a word that literally drives some people nuts. Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice? Match the pasta with its meaning in Italian. See all examples of brink. These are words often used in combination with brink.
- on the brink of (something).
- More results?
- Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science (Popular Science).
- Codes of Conduct in Academia: New Directions for Higher Education, Number 160 (J-B HE Single Issue Higher Education).
- Everybodys Urban: Understanding the Survival Mindset of the Next Generation.
Click on a collocation to see more examples of it. Translator tool. Sign up now Log in. Black sheep and cans of worms: animal idioms, part 4. July 10, Cambridge Dictionary.
On the Brink
Meaning of brink in English. C2 the point where a new or different situation is about to begin : Extreme stress had driven him to the brink of a nervous breakdown.
More examples These countries are on the brink of a disastrous famine. Many companies are on the brink of ruin. Negotiations between the two countries are on the brink of collapse.
- Als Bianka, die kleine Sau, Ihre Unschuld verlor (Handjob & Blowjob Queens 1) (German Edition);
- On the brink of - Idioms by The Free Dictionary.
- On the brink of war – Interactive Spaces Urban Studio;
- on the brink?
- Frogs Vs. Toads?
What we are seeing now is a country teetering on the brink of civil war. Not long ago the river otter was on the brink of extinction. They seem to be teetering on the brink of a major crisis.